[Steppes] how many teachers among us?

Kusanagi Misato sokkaiya23 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 13:05:34 PDT 2004

Well, I taught my AP Physics class in high school (the
teacher was incapable of doing it right).  Then came
back and taught regular physics and AP physics the
next year as part of a Co-Op for my degree.

I'm still working on the degree, but the experience is
there.  Maybe a reason why I want to teach Physics
now.  :)

Kaneki Akimitsu
- AKA Joe Burdick

=====
~~~~~

Come hither, my lads, with your tankards of ale,
And drink to the present before it shall fail;
Pile each on your platter a mountain of beef,
For 'tis eating and drinking that bring us relief:
  So fill up your glass,
  For life will soon pass;
When you're dead ye'll ne'er drink to your king or your lass!
- "The Tomb"  H. P. Lovecraft

~~~~~