[Steppes] Inkle weaving demo tomorrow?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 16:17:28 PDT 2004

Thanks, I just want to get mine warped and a pattern started.  If I can't get
it warped, then I will be at a loss and can't use it at the demo.  I must share
those infamous words of Lady Margaret Pearce, from days of old, "Once you're
warped, what's weft?"

Its been so long, I'm not even sure what to buy anymore for the yarn (weight?
loom specific?)
Gab

=====