[Steppes] my son--good news!

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sat Sep 11 07:37:30 PDT 2004

WOO HOO!!!

The Power of Steppes' Good Thoughts and Prayers Rules Again!

Seriously, Linet, this is terrific news!  Thanks for sharing it.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross