[Steppes] Wooden Spoon Demo Thanks

roc baldonado rocthebold at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 23:09:39 PDT 2004

It was indeed a good day.It is always a pleasure to show people a little of what we do.
   ROC

Bre'nain / Noble <noble at delafyeld.com> wrote:
TO THE POPULACE OF THE STEPPES: Today was held a most wonderful demo in our northern city of Plano. I would like to thank the many people that participated, who are as follows:
Francesca Laviana Sansovino Vincenzo Cellini
Fionnghuala the Fain Alina Weaver
Sarah MacGregor Ciard O'Shaunnessey
Betty Fields Tolen
Rose of Nazereth Roc the Bold
Morgan Buchanan Katja Likova Vydrina Dimkova
Duncan Sgian Dubh Katheryn of Ayr
Corvin Linet Grey
Anne the Spinster Ingirion Dorkelsdottir
Myryha Leahsdauter Hrafa Olafsson
Elisabeta de Valore della Rosa Isobel of the Towers
Marcus Flavius Scottius Jeffrey Letz
Frank the Illiterate Scribe Katya
Guillaume da Troyes Isabeau
Captain Marga Eachna Inghean V Buitilet
Nzingha, the Moor of Dundee and the others whose name I did not
get on the sign up sheet!!!
(Please excuse the spelling, if any miustakes were made.)
The day was perfect, the fighters were superb, the work of the artisans beyond compare. Many mundanes came by and were well impressed with our presentation. I cannot thank all of you enough for your efforts.
Yours in service to the dream, Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic,
Steppes Dwemo Coordinator

When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
[Desiderius Erasmus, Dutch Humanist and Theologian (1524-1583)]