[Steppes] how many teachers among us?

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Sun Sep 12 04:20:23 PDT 2004

I am nine credit hours and the defense of my dissertation shy of my doctoral
in Horticultural Therapy from Kansas State University.

I have worked with at - risk students in the secondary school system,  at
private residential training facilities, and in psyciatric hospitals, in the
greenhouse and garden teaching horticultural, social and technical skills.

Brother Kris