[Steppes] Japanese Personas and their people... And garbquestions...

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:55:37 PDT 2004

Kaneki no Ryuto Akimitsu  and  Odawara Taro Yoshinobu :

There were enough Japanese personae in Elfsea to warrant a Japanese encampment
at Elfsea Defender a few years ago.  It is a shame that Elfsea dropped the
culture camp competition from that event after so many years.  I think it might
be about time to think about culture camp competitions at events again to see
if there is renewed interest.  I still prize my origami swan that was given to
me at that event as a welcome for visiting their encampment.  And the fun at
the Celtic, Roman, Middle Eastern and Chivalric encampments remain cherished
memories that I will never forget (or the Pictish camp, right Fritz and Jon? ;D
)

HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre (definitely NOT a Japanese persona! :)  )

--- Yoshinobu <yoshinobu at airmail.net> wrote:

> Kaneki-dono
> I am in Greywood, at least for now, though I plan on moving back to the DFW
> area  when I can. I have been trying to work on getting all the Japanese
> /Asian persona together so we can help each other out, and for group
> camping, etc. Whatever I can do I would be happy to help with.The person
> that makes my garb for me while I am learning sewing takes commissions, so
> we may be able to hook you up. Please feel free to contact me off list at
> youshinobu at airmail.net
>
> Great to hear from another from the Land of the Rising Sun
> Odawara Taro Yoshinobu
> Hachi-i

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.