[Steppes] Origami

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 13:11:42 PDT 2004

It sure was.  I can't remember which year that was, and the scroll is also
carefully tucked where the "yellow peril" aka my cat, Caesar, cannot get to it
so I can't check.

Arianne

--- Jann Mays <hlgabrielle at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Was that given out at an Artisan?  I was originally speaking of an Elfsea
> Defender event where they had a Japanese culture camp that had sushi samples
> and origami gifts.
> Gab  (Hi Cathy! / Arianne)
> --- Catherine Sims <arianne_steppes at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The huge black crane still exists.  It's tucked safely in a cat-resistant
> > drawer at the moment, but it still lives!
> >
> > Arianne

=====
"I hate housework!  You make the beds, you do the dishes -- and six months later you have to start all over again."  -- Joan Rivers