[Steppes] Gulf War site

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Wed Sep 15 23:38:42 PDT 2004

I think that Aubrey, it was late 50's or very early in the 60's. Carla
parallel the coast from about Galveston to just north of Corpus. It then
came inland and held some what together when it got up here. I can
remember watching the wind come from one direction, then get quiet and
come back from the other direction. I was interested in weather, as a
kid, and I tended to follow storms more than most. Something about
having a major tornado hit within a half mile of your house when you're
5.

Cairenn