[Steppes] Ride Well

Chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Sep 16 09:23:32 PDT 2004

Definitely good luck with that, I know Victoria will be cheering you on in
her own way. I told her about your competition and her eyes lit up, "Can we
go see her mommy!" was her reaction. :)

She has other plans for the day that she forgot about but instead she bought
something for you, it is a little girl good luck thing. From one horsy
loving little girl to another. Hopefully we can get it to you soon. :)

Chiara