[Steppes] October 23

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 09:53:07 PDT 2004

I'll be wearing... wait for it... purple!!!  Were you surprised?  Ha!  Can't
wait for the wedding!!  So, fair warning, if the ceremony is at dusk, I would
suggest that those with cameras (if they are allowed - Toryn?) be prepared for
low light.  Toryn, if I'm raving mad, please correct me!  :D
Gabrielle

--- Donita L Orders <ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com> wrote:

> I'll be down front in the veil!
>
> Really, I don't care what you wear, just come!  It is shaping up to be
> quite a party!  Fun for the fighters, stuff for the little ones to do,
> great food and drink, just pray hard for nice weather!
> I even talked my father into donning garb to escort me down the aisle!
> (That only took 4 months.)
> Don't have a clue what I'm talking about?
> go here:http://www.housearkham.org/wedding/index.htm)
> it will give you the basics.
>
> Toryn
>

> Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com>
> Sent by: steppes-bounces+orders_donita_l=lilly.com at ansteorra.org
> 09/16/2004 07:03 AM
> Please respond to "Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc."
>

>         To:     steppes at ansteorra.org
>         cc:
>         Subject:        [Steppes] October 23
>

> so what are you wearing to Lady Toryn's wedding?
>

> Catalina
> Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.