[Steppes] Wormy?

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 12:02:33 PDT 2004

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Wormy, but I have met and cherish many of those who love him dearly. My bell was ringing at dawn, and will do so again this evening.

Hugs to all who really need it right now!!!

Esther of Ennis Merth

>From Darius

The card for Wormy we had at Defender will be at Elfsea Moot tonight. As
soon as he is allowed cards and such we will get it to him, and post the
address he can recieve them at. For now just continue to keep him in our
thoughts and prayers, and let a bell ring for our Jester. (if you don't have
one pick up one from me tonight at moot I have a box of small bells that
will be out with the card.)

With Hope
Darius of the Bells