[Steppes] Twelfth Night

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Fri Jan 2 19:29:34 PST 2004

Oh, Mistress! You hit the spirit of the thing on the head EXACTLY! I DO hope
that you will come and compete in the equestrian archery ~ I promise you,
your steed will not be denied you by your current leg and ankle
contretemps!!!

We could really have some good fun with this, if we had a mind to, my
friends.... ;-)

HL Esther of Ennis Merth