[Steppes] Estrella

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 04:52:35 PST 2004

 My dear brothers and sisters,

> I will be making the pilgrimage to those distant lands to give succor and
aid where I might, to our valiant warriors, who will be engaged in mighty
combat, in answer to His Majesty's call to arms in the Estrella War.

> I am seeking another companion to share the long and arduous
journey with me in my newly refurbished wagon. My team is fresh but would
need feed, and a steady hand from time to time to handle them over the
highways and byways off the King's lands.

> If thou mayst be looking for passage, please send a post to me at this
stead, or I may be reached by that wondrous device called farspeak at (903)
454-3344.