[Steppes] food fights

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 11:02:47 PST 2004

From: Valerie Kelley <richila at swbell.net>
>>Mahdi has never fallen due to a food fight in Emerald Keep or elswhere in Ansteorra. The only
food fight that we remember in Emerald Keep involved Patrick Michael, grapes and my bodice. It
taught me that modesty in a bodice is indeed a virtue.
Valeria
<<

I don't recall it being a 'formal' food fight, rather a few jubilant folks tossing grapes, and
Mahdi slipped, but good, on one, while he was serving food (ok, not really a fall, just a good
slip that pulls a muscle).  I remember it clearly because he was sitting later by a stone
fireplace favoring his leg and I asked him about it.  Afterwards, Rowan made the edict, and it may
have been made at a following event.  (I may be a bit off on the details, but then again, my
memory is as dim as my grey hair, these days).
Hillary