[Steppes] Ay FYI about the business meeting map

G. Major ginger.major at verizon.net
Tue Jan 6 13:35:09 PST 2004

This is incorrect. The map is laid out in normal manner with north facing
up. Setting west as being on the left side, shows that NewNew is east of
Marsh, on Belt Line. I know mapquest can be incorrect, but what you are
stating isn't making sense to me as I look at the map I created. It clearly
shows the location being east of Marsh?