[Steppes] RE:

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 07:15:52 PST 2004

Thats good feedback. That will really help someone who is considering a bid.
This is just a list of Fraternal Organizations I got from someone else and I
personally don't know much about many of these sites. The 4 halls in Ennis
all seem to be roomy enough.

Catalina

AURUM PECCAMENES MULTIFARIAM TEXIT