[Steppes] advanced Archery Practice

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 11 16:22:10 PST 2004

I neglected to give you the scores if you wish to submit (I do not have the numbers anymore for all  of them)
Ironwyrm  63     Sherenia   10   Linet   8    Greylond   42

Looks like the webpage was changed yet again.  MUCH more palatable now although I note in the IKAC rules it speicifically allows for fiberglas substitution for horn in my style of bow-  so I aint done yet. I can shoot IKAC period but it will not count in Ansteorra.

Thanks for coming out today.  It was nice.  I like your idea of a windershoot competition.  Set it up. I will offer a dozen custom arrows as a prize if there are at least 10 novice archers (including you) at practice.   You define novice level.

Jacque