[Steppes] RE: Fw: [Elfsea] Yet another "What (noun) are you? - OT

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 06:15:16 PST 2004

This is what came up on mine.  I pray to God I'm like this discribes.

You are one of the few out there whose wings are truly ANGELIC. Selfless,
powerful, and divine, you are one blessed with a certain cosmic grace. You
are unequalled in peacefulness, love, and beauty. As a Being of Light your
wings are massive and a soft white or silver. Countless feathers grace them
and radiate the light within you for all the world to see. You are a
defender, protector, and caretaker. Comforter of the weak and forgiver of
the wrong, chances are you are taken advantage of once in awhile, maybe
quite often. But your innocence and wisdom sees the good in everyone and so
this mistreatment does not make you colder. Merciful to the extreme, you
will try to help misguided souls find themselves and peace. However not all
Angelics allow themselves to be gotten the better of - the Seraphim for
example will be driven to fighting for the sake of Justice and protection of
those less powerful. Congratulations - and don't ever change - the world
needs more people like you.

Averial