[Steppes] No Dance Class Tomorrow

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 18 23:01:04 PST 2004

Hello!

There will be no dance class on Monday the 19th (Tomorrow) due to the
observance of MLK Day.

For those of you familiar with our class, you'll know we're a fun group
that likes to have a good time. We go to eat dinner together every
Monday after class. After some discussion, we have decided to go to
BJ's in Addison at 8pm. The food there is pretty good, and the beer is
even better! This is a fantastic time to come and socialize! For more
info on the place, go to:

http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/home_page/home_main.html

The restaurant is located at 4901 Beltline Road, Addison, TX 75001. If
you run into trouble finding it, you can call the restaurant at: (972)
392-4600

See you tomorrow!

~ Guillaume, Isabeau, and Helene