[Steppes] Archery practice 1/25

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:48:36 PST 2004

The weather couldnt have been much more perfect for practice today. The wind
was a bit blustery, but that's nothing new for Steppes archers. There were
only three of us today, but we had a lot of fun. There won't be any practice
next week because most of us will be on our way home from Stillwater after
the Royal Huntsman tournament, Kingdom A&S, and Ansteorra Tribute. Hope to
see a lot of you up there. Practice will resume on Feb. 8. Children are
welcome to join us that day since their normal archery day will be missed.