[Steppes] Congratulations

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 12:35:08 PST 2004

<splutter>

You show up at the meeting, of course!  The next one will be at my house
at 7 p.m. this Thursday.  If you've not been here, please call
972-355-6713 after 6 p.m. for directions (I'm trying to connect you to
Ld. David.  I'm directionally challenged), or find me <ahem, him> at
Steppes Business Meeting tomorrow night.

We'll be discussing and preparing for Gulf War, including suitable
clothing, encampment covers and the like.  Do join us!

Ever in Service,
Gerita del Mare

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross