[Steppes] Dance Tomorrow 7pm

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 3 21:15:12 PST 2004

Hello!

We will be starting our second weekly dance meeting geared at
Performance pieces tomorrow night (Feb 4th - Wednesday). Hello all!

This week, we will be looking at La Caccia d'Amore (The Chase of Love),
a Negri dance for a minimum of 4 couples (plus a few extra men). This
dance includes partner swapping, stealing, and, of course, chasing.

One of our dancers, Sean has been wonderful enough to let us use his
house this week, and for that I give him heartfelt thanks. He lives in
Plano. For better directions than that, you can e-mail me or call at
972-309-0192.

We'll be meeting at 7 pm, and should run until around 9.

See some of you tomorrow!

~ Isabeau