[Steppes] Royal Huntsman Announcement

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Feb 6 12:30:31 PST 2004

Greetings,

I wish to thank all whom have called, e-mailed,
or contacted me through mailing lists & web
site to offer best wishes and congratulations
for winning the title of Royal Huntsman of
Ansteorra last weekend.

However, tis' is you the wonderful populous
of our great Barony of the Steppes to whom
praise is truly deserved.  Yes our archers have
some notable and impressive gains over the
last few years.  Premier member of the Order
of the Arcus Majoris, four Royal Huntsman,
archery title holders all over Ansteorra, highest
participation in Ansteorran Royal Rounds, top
scores in both IKAC & IKCAC, children's
archery, most active archery guild, and some
of the most notable & recognized archery
marshals & instructors in all of Ansteorra!

None of this would be possible without the
support of you, the wonderful populous of
the Barony of the Steppes & her Cantons of
Glaslyn & Lindenwood.  Tis' I whom wish to
thank and congratulate you the good gentles
of our Barony for making all of the above
possible!

Vi vat our Populous! Vi vat STEPPES!!!

HL William Ironwyrm