[Steppes] Archery Practice 2/8

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 16:23:11 PST 2004

Greetings!

A reminder that Archery practice will be held tomorrow (Sunday) morning at
10a.m. at Eastfield College in Mesquite. Since we didn't have Children's
Archery last weekend, children will be welcome to join us tomorrow. We will
try to get a royal round in, as well. I'm sure that there will be plenty of
stories about last weekend's Royal Huntsman Tournament......Hey Lord
Alvin...Ii don't suppose I should wear my rabbit coat, should I?

See you all tomorrow.

Linet