[Steppes] Sad news from Jon and Gabrielle

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 16:56:33 PST 2004

To all of our friends,

Now that we are somewhat over our grief period, we have some sad news to report.  Some of you have visited our home and have met our precious little Yorkie, Sassy.  Well, she passed away from Canine Chronic Kidney Failure a couple of weeks ago.  A fond "Merci" to Lord Hubert d'Aigues-Mortes for setting up a webpage link honoring our belovéd little dog.  She was 8 (Yorkies generally live up to 15 years).  Please click on the following and thank you for your time -- we appreciate it:

http://www.housearkham.org/Jon_Gab/sassy.html

Thanks.
HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre and Lord Jon Rolfsson

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,
Que jamais ne rien faire."