[Steppes] Gulf Wars

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 17:50:36 PST 2004

Chiara,
If you can't find a ride at that time, you might try what I did if you can afford it.  I took a Southwest flight to New Orleans which is 2 hours from the site and friends came and picked me up.  There are also flights to Hattiesburg, but they were smaller planes (also cheaper flights).  My Spring Break is at the wrong time so I can't go.
Gab.

Chiara <chiara at io.com> wrote:
Greetings, I am looking for a ride down to Gulf Wars. Please cross post to
Elfsea for me.

I have a reservation for Thursday. If anyone is leaving the dfw area Tuesday
evening or Wednesday I would love to be a rider to share expenses.

I am still contracting and if at all possible I would like to work as many
hours as I can before I leave for the week.

All the space that is needed is a place for me to sit and my purse.
Everything else has arrangements to be there for me when I arrive.

Thank you,
Chiara

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,