[Steppes] soap&bruisebalm

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 07:05:33 PST 2004

Dear Cousins,

Greetings!  I pray this finds all well and in fine spirits.

The Lady Nuala the Fey has graciously agreed to teach a class in the arts of Soft Soap and Bruise Balm making to us here in Black Oak Keep and those from our friends in the Steppes who may have been unable to make the class recently held by the Barony's Herbal Guild.

The class will be on the 21st of February, at 4:00 PM at the home of Mistress Ronna and Maestro Petruccio.  (For those of you who are interested in the Chivalric arts fighter practice starts at 1:00 PM)

If you would like to participate in this class, please respond to me not later than Tuesday the 17th of February.

I look forward to seeing you.

Yours in service to God Crown and Black Oak Keep,

Brother Kris
Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences