[Steppes] hat and desk

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 19:34:13 PST 2004

Ciard,

I too, enjoyed our time together.  I am glad that I was able to help you
with your efforts to get a tent for yourself.

I still want to learn how to do the appliqué work and if you are willing to
help me with a different project, I'd like to schedule a time that I can
come down and go shopping again.

I'd be happy to either bring your hat or send it along with Nuala, although
due their anniversary on the 14th, I won't be seeing her until the 21st.

And I thought about the desk on the way down and again on the way home but
it completely slipped my mind while there.... duh!

Let me know your thoughts...

Kris