[Steppes] OT - Home for Sale

lizdenpeters@juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Wed Feb 11 08:04:25 PST 2004

Good Gentles,
The message below was sent to me with a request to forward to the list.
If you are looking for a home to buy, this could be a good choice.
YIS,
Nuala
Please forgive the off-topic. Desperation drives me to post this wherever
people might see it, and I would love to see a fellow SCAer take
advantage of this over a stranger.
My husband and I are trying to sell our house in NorthWest Garland. Of
course, this is a TERRIBLE time to be selling, but we have no choice.
Commutes are too long, and money is too short.
In a nutshell, it is a 4- 1/2 bedroom, 2- 1/2 bath, 2- car garage,
two-story with a HUGE backyard (big enough to spar in - fishpond and
beautiful cedar arbor included!). Asking price has been reduced to
$129.900. The entire ground floor has been completely upgraded with all
new appliances. There is also a security system and all windows have been
replaced. The rest of the amenities are too numerous to list here.
If you would like to view it, even if it is with someone else in mind,
please PLEASE call: (972) 733-9466 to set up an appointment. ANY interest
we can garner in this is welcome!!!
With immense gratitude:
~Lady Muriel of Clan MacRaith