[Steppes] meeting times

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 08:13:03 PST 2004

Brother Kris is the acting A&S Minister for the group that is forming out
here east of the Steppes.  He was discussion our regular Saturday fighter
practice and A&S meeting.  I'm sorry if it wasn't clear to our friends over
in the Steppes.  He was cross posting to your list in the event that some of
you suave urbanites might want to be rustic every once in awhile  :)

Petruccio