[Steppes] meeting times

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 17:58:50 PST 2004

As a scribe, I am always interested in the A&S of things.

I live in Dallas but am within walking distance of Mesquite. Pray tell me
(via private email) where you are meeting and when. I would love to go to
something A&S that wasn't a zillion miles to the west.

I am, for February, getting my ducks in a row to go to Artemesia to hold my
grandson on his first birthday, but March looks promising to head east.

Thank you in advance,

Lete Bithespring (rustic as a "chile" and, tho' in the city, still rustic)