[Steppes] Congratulations

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 09:48:51 PST 2004

Unto Lady Gerita,

Congratulations!  At long last, after all of those Garb-making workshops, handouts, swearin... I mean sewing machines [LoL] and punctured fingers, you are finally Guild Mistress for the clothiers guild.  Vivat!  Excellent choice for clothiers  (not that the other guild mistress wasn't).  Hey, aren't you in Flower Mound?  That's fairly close to me.  I'll have to drop by. Could you email me privately as to directions to your place and when you plan to hold your guild meetings, please?

HL Gabrielle
(you know... it's Gab!)

lizdenpeters at juno.com wrote:
Do we sent congratulatory or sympathy cards??

Nuala

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:11:23 +0100 "Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de
Xerez" writes:

> Congratulations to Gerita de Mar on becoming the head of the
> Clothier's
> Guild for the Steppes. I hope you all support this victi......Lady
> in her
> endeavors.
>

> AURUM PECCAMENES MULTIFARIAM TEXIT

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."