[Steppes] A&S

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 15 13:37:01 PST 2004

I won't be there, one, because I am involved in setting up travel plans (and
leaving a husband at home) and two, I was witness to the soap thingy at a
demo earlier this year at The Wooden Spoon. (Nuala doesn't need to supply
for me there, but I wish y'all the best.)

If any of you have never seen soap made, be sure and go. You will appreciate
the whole process! The balm goodie should be a lot of fun, too.

Lete

<blackoakkeep at yahoogroups.com>