[Steppes] GREETINGS

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Fri Feb 20 05:50:44 PST 2004

Welcome back!!!

Lady Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Eadwulf [mailto:eadwulfgrfldr at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 1:49 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] GREETINGS

AHHHHH! It is good to be back under the Black Star once again! Where the men are men and the women dance about with smiles on their faces! I am Eadwulf Greyfaldr. I trained in Okc (Weisenfuer) and have been held captive in The Shire March of the Grimfells and then sent in to hell! The Barony of the Small Grey Bear! But I am soooo glad to be back! I have had the chance to meet and fight some of the fine people here in The Steppes and I must say that I have been welcomed with open arms here!( I love the fact that people will teach you how to fight better and not say cover up! Or let you stand in full armor under a tree) And I love it! I say thank you! You guys know who you are! I have the worst time remembering names and do not drop them them! Until you have been to hell and back you have no idea of just how good it feels to be under the Black Star! I look forward to meeting the "real" people of The Steppes! I came to the Warlord turny  in 97 ? 98? and I had the best time! Fro!
m what I
 heard! lol! I look forward to many good battles here and there as well! And I also need to find a shield boss, can anyone send me in the right direction?