[Steppes] "Help the dance teachers move" day. (in return for food, beer and soft drink)

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 21 00:32:01 PST 2004

Greetings all,

The day has come when we would ask a favor of all whom we teach. We
have a few things we need help moving from our old apartment to our new
house. Here's the list:

Sofa (not a sleeper, thankfully)
Queen mattress, box springs, and frame.
Washer & Dryer
2 Twin mattresses
Dining Room Table
Sturdy Shelves in our storage closet
Sewing Machine

Those are the items we need help with. We have a few other things too,
but if we're short handed, we'll skip them. I'm renting a U-Haul
trailer and we'll probably make a couple of trips. Distance from old
place to new place is about 4 miles.

If you can help, please come to our new place at 1 pm, Saturday, Feb
21. Our address is 2801 Hunters Creek Drive, Plano, 75075. I'm
attaching a map showing how to get here. We'll eat a bite (my treat)
and then go over to get the stuff around 2 pm. If you come after 2pm,
we'll have directions to our old place on the door. In the evening,
after we're all done, we'll eat again, and beer & hard cider will be
available for those who like that sort of thing.

Russell & Erika Kinder, aka Guillaume & Isabeau.