[Steppes] OT - job opening - computer work

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:48:01 PST 2004

The company I work at, Standard Register, is looking for a computer
competent person to work second shift, 3:30 to midnight. I don't know the
details of what the job requires, but I was told by one of the bosses that
it had to do with formatting. I do not have any idea what it pays. This
company makes books, booklets, the pamphlets & the papers you get with
appliances.

The company is located at 2809 Commodore, just off of Frankford & I35, in
Carrollton. The main phone number is 469/568-6000.

Good luck,

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)