[Steppes] A&S

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 13:11:00 PST 2004

Dear brothers and Sisters,

I pray this finds each of you in good health and fine spirits (Mistress Ronna - stay down till you are well - we need you at your cheeriest best on Sunday!)

A reminder that Arts and Sciences will not meet as a group this Saturday the 28th of February due to the Regional Fighter Practice.  However, I still encourage all of the A&S community to come to The Farm to support our fighters.  You can, as always bring your projects to work on.

We can provide service by toting water or maybe preparing refreshments. At present there are no plans for these. If you can provide any for the list field please contact me privately.

We can also show our fighters that we are in their corner by cheering lustily when they are on the field.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

In service to God, Crown and Black Oak Keep,

Brother Kris
Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences