[Steppes] OT - LAN party tonight

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 15:21:45 PST 2004

Wow, I would have loved to have gone to that, but
considering that my "New-to-Me" laptop isn't up and
running AND I have things to complete before the War
Practice on Sat, I'll have to pass.

And apparently the Next one is Gulf Wars Sat and some
of us will be there.

Please let me have as much advance notice as practical
for any more and I'd be interested to try out my new
toy.

Greylond