[Steppes] Leap Day Fun Shoot

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 08:28:02 PST 2004

Good Gentles of the Steppes,

The weather gods are once more playing with us. We have a fun shoot planned
for the morrow and right now the forecasts are for thunderstorms and rain. I
am still planning on holding the shoot at this time and will wait until
tomorrow morning to make the final decision. Keep your fingers crossed.
There will be prizes and fun for everyone that joins us (assuming that the
weather will cooperate.) If it does not, we will postpone the fun and games
to March 21.

I will post the final determination for tomorrow's event first thing in the
morning, or between 7:45 and 8 a.m. whichever comes first.

Linet, who is keeping her fingers crossed tightly