[Steppes] Fighter Practice today (2.29.04)

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 29 04:48:22 PST 2004

Looks like we have a rain front moving in from the west, so I'm going to guess we're going to spend the day chewing fat rather than beating each other about the head and shoulders.  But I'm bringing my armour just in case!   The regional war practice was enormous fun.  They have a nice little copse of woods at Pat and Ronnie's place, and that was fun to play in.  I think we had close to 25 people armoured up, maybe a few more counting the archers.

Morgan