[Steppes] leap day fun shoot

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 29 05:51:02 PST 2004

It is with a heavy heart and an eye for the weather that approaches that I
am cancelling the fun shoot today. The reports are that there will be high
winds and lots of lightning followed by gusty winds and more rain. I am
afraid that the field will be wet and slippery even if the worst of the rain
passes.

In addition, I am nursing a bad cold and really don't need to be out in the
rain, though as a transplanted northwesterner, I don't really mind it all
that much.

Stay warm and safe,

Linet