[Steppes] A greeting!

Crimson Vision Traci at CrimsonVision.net
Mon Mar 1 09:14:43 PST 2004

Hello Everyone!

    Just joined the list the other day and thought it would be polite to
post a greeting to everyone.  I found the Steppes WebPage via the SCA page
after I decided it was time to get involved.  I recently moved here from
Boston, Ma where I was involved since 1997 in more of a medieval fantasy
group which attends the Pennsic War every year.  I've always been interested
in joining the SCA as I have a great love for historical garb as well as
many other aspects of the SCA.  But I never took the big step as I was a
little wary of being 'period' enough.  <:)

    Anyways, I'ev been speaking with the wonderful Hospitalers for about a
week now and I am so happy with the reception I received.  Everyone has been
so very helpful in dealing with my 101 questions I really can't thank them
enough.  I am looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow at the business
meeting!

Sinceramente,
Elizabeta Della Rosa
(Traci)