[Steppes] A greeting!

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 12:16:40 PST 2004

Unto the lady Elizabeta Della Rosa,

I give you the most sincere and warmest of welcome to our Dream.  Many are
the friends that you will find in the Steppes and throughout the faire
Kingdom of Ansteorra.

I extend to you an invitation to journey to our group meetings for Fighter
Practice and Arts and Sciences, held each Saturday ( unless a local event is
scheduled) starting at 1:00 in Black Oak Keep (Quinlan, TX.)

Feel free to call on me should you have any questions.

Again welcome to the Society.

In Service to God, Crown and Black Oak Keep

Brother Kris
Minister of Arts and Sciences

Apprentice and Protege to Maestro Petruccio