[Steppes] Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy - Amra sez howdy, again...

MCBaker216@cs.com MCBaker216 at cs.com
Mon Mar 1 20:38:17 PST 2004

Golly, a feller turns his head for a minute (O.K., a month, this address has
been involuntarily unsubscribed at least twice because of "excess bounces" --
to/from CompuSerf, no less) and all kinds of mischief / news / happenings roll
out the door.

Howdy, Gunthar!  Welcome, many others!  Hey, y'all I didn't get to talk to
during Twelfth Night!  Might be a while before I/we can get out and about, but
we're surviving in northeastern Steppes for now.

Quick personal note:  the (mundane) job search continues unabated, now
entering the fifteenth rockin' month <f/x:  hiss! boo!>  My thanks again to all who
have attempted to assist along the way.  I have leads here in DFW, but
currently the strongest lead would take me far, far to the east (North Carolina,
even).

Adieu, Amra / Pax...Kihe / ttfn - Mike