[Steppes] Gulf Wars plans - revisited

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:17:41 PST 2004

>Pretty period pavilions in the front or along the roadside within view,
>mundane tents in the back outside of view.

Off hand, I can only think of 3-4 period pavillions that will be there and
two of them are the Steppes Pavillion for the list field and my pavillion
for the common area. The others would be Bren'nain's and Ricks.

We could use mine as a gateway/common area to take up more of our frontage
as a period display

Borek