[Steppes] Dogsitting, anyone?

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Wed Mar 10 09:14:26 PST 2004

Hi there,

As we will be gone (but not to Gulf Wars, and alas not together) next week and cannot take PD, we are searching for a dogsitter.  PD is big and hairy, but sweet and good-natured.  He is dog-and-cat-friendly, GREAT with little kids, and obedient.  He is house-broken and is happy indoors or out.  He does need some affection and playtime every day.  I need to drop him off early Tuesday morning (or Monday evening) and will pick him up Saturday evening or Sunday morning, at your convenience.
Can anyone help us out?  PD just hates the kennel.......

Thanks,
Fritz and Catrin