[Steppes] FW: SEW - Wednesday March 10

Shanna Pajac shannapajac at swbell.net
Wed Mar 10 23:01:18 PST 2004

Ohhhh. One of those deals... kind of like Tupperware parties where the point is more to have a reason to get together.  I see.

Is it an open invitation get-together?

Sophie

Chiara <chiara at io.com> wrote:
Sewing. We get together and we sew things. *giggle*

Bring your stuff and we will sit around, chat, sew, snack on foods that will
not get on what we are sewing, try a cordial that will not impede our
driving home ... sew. :)

Chiara