[Steppes] Gulf War packing - directions to storage locker

Robert Kelley abd-al-mahdi at excite.com
Wed Mar 10 19:22:05 PST 2004

The address of the storage facility is 3333 N Buckner Blvd, Dallas TX.  While I would suggest that you use Mapquest to get detailed directions from your location, the general way of getting there is:

Take the exit- exit number 52B- toward TX-12-LOOP. 0.2 miles

Stay straight to go onto E RL THORNTON FRWY E. 0.3 miles

Turn LEFT (North) onto S BUCKNER BLVD. 0.6 miles

Make a U-TURN at JOHN WEST RD onto N BUCKNER BLVD/TX-12 LOOP S. 0.1 miles

End at 3333 N Buckner Blvd Dallas TX

The Burger King mentioned in the earlier post is on John West (just turn left off of Buckner; you'll see it well in advance). The present plan is to meet there before going into the storage facility...something about getting in touch with our quartermaster...

Mahdi