[Steppes] A&S

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 11:10:27 PST 2004

Greetings,

It was brought to my attention that I may have been ambiguous in my  last post to the community regarding my status as Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences.

I am the Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences for Black Oak Keep, as well as the Acting Hospitaler.

We are neighbors of the Barony of the Steppes on your eastern borders, and invite you to our gatherings as we are growing as a community.

Please forgive my oversight in this matter and know that I meant no slight to Her Ladyship Ciard, the Barony's fine Minister of Arts and Sciences

Yours in service to God, Crown and Black Oak Keep,

Brother Kris