[Steppes] mead

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 07:15:46 PST 2004

Greetings,

I pray this finds each of you in good health and fine spirits.

The mead making class will be postponed until the 27th of March.  We are still seeking the least expensive carboys.  At present the costs are running about $20.00 per person.  I expect to have a final cost announced by week's end.

Please respond to me via private post if you are planning to attend this class.

Yours in service to God, Crown, and Black Oak Keep,

Brother Kris
Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences, Black Oak Keep